Chocolate chip cookie, the king of all cookie recipes. Everybody loves them, everybody is on the hunt for the best chocolate chip cookie recipe that they can brag about.
There are absolutely a whole lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes you can find. All of them claim to be the best, but as soon as you gave them a go, they’re basically not the one you wanted. Well, chocolate chip cookies are totally not difficult to do. As a matter of fact, they are pretty easy to prepare. You just need to eye on the ingredients, make sure that you have all the needed ingredients.
Too much of one ingredient can absolutely change the way it’s supposed to be. So, what really is the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe? Is there even such thing as ultimate? Well, of course! So, today, I will give you a fail-proof recipe of a chewy, thick, soft and delicious. This recipe is definitely the perfect cookies for everyday or even for the holidays.
The Making of Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie
What you’ll need:
- 1 ½ cup of dark brown sugar
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cup softened butter, unsalted
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup white sugar
- 4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- A 10-ounce bag of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- First things first, you will have to cream the butter and both kinds of sugars together. Add one egg at a time, making sure you mix then in between. Add the vanilla and stir.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix it with the wet ingredients in thirds and mix between each addition until well-combined. To mix them way easier, you can use an electric mixer with paddle attachment.
- The next thing you’ll have to do is to mix the chocolate chips little by little until distributed evenly.
- Prepare an un-greased cookie sheet and scoop a tablespoon of the mixture onto the sheet. Leave 2 inches apart.
- Set your oven at 350ºF and bake the mixture for 10-11 minutes, or just when the cookie center is set. Let it cool before transferring to the wire rack.
Important Points to Remember
When making the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe, make sure that your dough is not crumbly or sticky. If the dough is sticky, add a tablespoon of flour at a time, until the desired stickiness is achieved. However, if it is crumbly, then add a teaspoon of water at a time, until the mixture holds together.
This recipe yields about 18 large cookies, but measurement will be 1.5 to 2 tablespoons of dough for each cookie. However, keep in mind that cooking time will vary based on the size of your chocolate chip cookies. As soon as you’re done baking, you can store the cookies in an airtight container or freeze it.
See? You don’t need any sort of mastery just to create the best chocolate chip cookie recipe. You don’t even need to spend more money on the ingredients. It’s all about how you prepare it. So, what are you waiting for? Get all the needed ingredients and follow the instructions provided above and serve your ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe.