If you’re having a hard time about what dessert to serve. Here are some quick sweet dessert recipes you can take advantage of.
With every hearty meal, dessert must be served. However, having the same dessert you’ve been serving for the past years, it could be very boring. You never want your family and guests to resist your dessert offer, right? Also, you don’t want to leave your guests a bad impression of you. So, if you want to make lunch or dinner just perfect, it would be best for you to make a list of good dessert recipes now.
Keep in mind, doing dessert recipes doesn’t really have to be difficult. You don’t need to spend too much money or time for making it. You don’t need to be Gordon Ramsay to serve authentic desserts. So, if you need help about quick sweet dessert recipes everyone will enjoy, then here’s a good list for you.
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 30 milk chocolate kisses
- 1 egg, large
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- For making this quick sweet dessert recipe, start off by preheating the oven to 350º. Cream the sugar and peanut butter until it is fluffy and light, then beat the egg and vanilla in.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls on an ungreased baking sheet. Make sure that you leave 2 inches apart every roll.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the tops are lightly cracked. Press one chocolate kiss in the center of every cookie.
- Cool them for 5 minutes prior to removing from the pans to wire racks.
- Serve and enjoy!
Pecan Caramel Candies
- 54 Pecan, halves
- 54 pretzels
- 11 ounces Rolo Candies, must be 54 pieces
- Start by pre-heating the oven to 250º. Place the pretzels, one inch apart from each other. Make sure of a foil-lined baking pan.
- Top each pretzel with the Rolo candy.
- Bake it for 4 minutes or until the candies are softened. Top it off with pecans immediately. This will spread the candy in the pretzel.
- Let it sit for a minute until it is set.
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 egg yolk, large, lightly beaten
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries
- 2 sheets pie crust, refrigerated
- 4 teaspoons of cornstarch
- Start off by preheating the oven to 425º. Crush half of the blueberries.
- Sift sugar and cornstarch together. Add both crushed and whole blueberries, toss them until well coated and set aside.
- Unroll the crusts on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut out 4 and a half inches circles. Press the circles on the bottoms and up sides of the muffin cups that are greased.
- Spoon in the blueberry mixture evenly on every cup and cut out about 2 inches circles from the remaining crust.
- Place over the filling and brush with lightly beaten yolk.
- Bake until the crusts are golden and filling bubbles for 13-17 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for about 10 minutes.
- Run the knife around the sides of the cups and remove the tarts to a serving plate.
If you want to make your guests love your dessert, it would be best for you to start with these quick sweet dessert recipes now.