Pumpkin Blondie & cookies are some of the crisp yet delicious sweet recipes. Have you got the chance to taste the Blondie? The ones who never heard the term Blondie as per the sweet dishes, this is the answer. Blondie is nothing but a brownie. However, there is a missing ingredient in this Blondie preparation, which is cacao powder. Therefore, the name comes as a blondie. This pumpkin recipe is somewhat charming and dense. Moreover, the texture is very moisture to feel. Additionally, it’s full of flour preparation.
Pumpkin Blondie & Cookies: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies:
**The ingredients to follow**
This is a gluten-free recipe-
1. Three fourth cup of oat flour.
2. Half cup of blanched almond flour.
3. About half a tablespoon of baking soda.
4. Half a tablespoon of cinnamon. However, this step is an optional one.
5. One-fourth tablespoon of sea salt.
6. One-fourth cup of pumpkin puree
7. One fourth to one-third of maple syrup.
8. Three tablespoons of melted coconut oil.
9. Half a tablespoon of vanilla extract.
10. Half a cup of dark chocolate chips. However, you can also substitute it with pecans as well. Or with half a cup of cacao nibs.
Put all the dry items in the bowl, and stir. Ensure that the wet items are at room temperature. However, keep the coconut-oil warm. Mix all the ingredients into a dough. Then, add the chocolate chips. With the help of a large ice cream spoon, scoop out small portions of the dough. Place them on a baking paper and bake for some time. The temperature should remain around 350 degrees F. However, if the size of these cookies is small, then try baking them for fewer minutes.
Pumpkin Blondie & Cookies: The Vegan Pumpkin Blondie:
**The Ingredients to follow**
1. Three fourth cup of rice flour.
2. One-fourth of a cup of tapioca starch.
3. One-fourth teaspoon of baking soda.
4. One-fourth teaspoon of salt.
5. Three-fourth of coconut sugar.
6. One full cup of pumpkin puree.
7. One-fourth cup of almond milk.
8. One-fourth of almond butter.
9. One-fourth cup of melted coconut oil.
10. One teaspoon of vanilla_extract.
11. Half a cup of dark chocolate chips.
Keep the oven preheated to 350F degrees. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. However, ensure to keep all the wet items at room temperature. After some time, add the wet ingredients with the dry ones. Stir all of them together, and then add the chocolate chips. Place the batter into the greased 8’x8’ pan, and bake it for 24-27min. One thing you must note down. You should prepare the dish with coconut milk only. After that, use the sunflower_seed_butter or tahini. Don’t go for any substance-related with almond.