When you are in the quest of an alternative dessert to pumpkin pie, make pumpkin cheesecake with double layers. This recipe is heaven for the cheesecake lovers. Looking for a dessert that will make your Thanksgiving party a hit among the crowd? Do not look beyond this cheesecake. Made with easily available ingredients, this super yummy dessert can serve as the perfect showstopper of any party or get-together.
Double Layer Dessert Cake Recipe With Pumpkin And Cheese
Preparation time – 30 minutes
Cooking time – 40 minutes
Chilling time – 3 hours
- White sugar – ½ cup
- Vanilla extract – ½ tsp
- Eggs – 2
- Pumpkin puree – ½ cup
- Graham cracker crust – 1, 9 inches in size
- Cinnamon powder – ½ tsp
- Nutmeg powder – a pinch
- Clove powder – a pinch
- Whipped cream – ½ cup, frozen
- Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
- Take a large bowl and add the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sugar. Give them a good mix until you get a smooth mixture. Now add the eggs one by one and keep mixing.
- Now take about 1 cup of this prepared batter and pour at the crust bottom. Using a spatula spread the batter, so that whole of the crust is coated with it. Now keep it aside.
- In the leftover batter in the bowl, mix the pumpkin puree along with cinnamon powder, clove powder, and nutmeg powder. Stir very well so that all the spices and pumpkin puree get mixed with the smooth cream cheese nicely.
- Pour this batter with the pumpkin on the top and spread evenly.
- Now insert it into the oven and let it bake for about 40 minutes. Check whether the center of the cake is set or not. If it is set completely, take the cake out of the oven.
- Put it inside the fridge for at least 3 hours. You can keep for the whole night also. At the serving, bring the cake out of the fridge and spread the whipped cream generously on the top. Cut it into slices and serve.
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake With Double Layer
If you are short of time, try this magical dessert cake recipe where you need no baking. Just ready in half an hour, this cool soft pumpkin cheesecake will melt in your mouth.
To make this no-bake cheesecake, you need 8 ounce cream cheese, 2 tbsp of milk, 2 tbsp of sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract, instant vanilla pudding 2 small boxes, 1 cup of milk, 15 ounce of pumpkin puree and 1 tsp pumpkin spice, a pinch of ginger, clove and cinnamon powder. The graham cracker is required here too. And you need a cool whip.
Mix the vanilla, sugar and 2 tbsp milk with cream cheese very well to make a smooth batter. Add the cool whip and mix again. This mixture will go to the bottom of the graham crust. In another bowl mix the vanilla pudding with pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice, 1 cup milk and ginger, cinnamon and clove powder. Pour this pumpkin batter on top of the cheese layer. Keep this cake within the refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours so that your dessert sets well.